The quality outcome in early education becomes an important subject today. Improving quality in student learning outcomes links with the multi-functional efforts of parents and teachers. These functions, in general, provide the cognitive activities, focusing frames of parents, and the instructive efforts of teachers. Quality student learning outcomes require a caring environment and learning activities to prepare a child for accepting challenges in the future.
The quality of academic activities keeps structural and focusing perspectives. Structural modes of quality lay in the syllabus synthesis for early childhood and also focusing on obliges psychological effects in habits, behaviors, and learning power of a child. The quality of student learning outcomes in Early childhood education can be enhanced by various factors discussed in the following sections of the article.
Children are feeble in following the changes because they undergo fears from adapting themselves to the wobbly circumstances. Confidence comes from the competency of the child. To build confidence in a child requires a positive and sensible insight into his or her aptitudes. Such a perception gets from achievements whether great or small. The encouraging efforts help a child in developing self-confidence.
How to Build up Self-Confidence in Children
Building self-confidence is so important for child success. There are some tips which help to improve the self-confidence level in early childhood. Following points are necessary for parents/teachers to improve confidence in a child:
1. Deal your child with a sufficient extent of love and love is a core basis for enhancing a child’s confidence.
2. Pay praises to the child where it is worthy to admire the actions because a young one accesses his efforts on the praises so made.
3. Help out the child in setting some rational goals which provide a foundation in the improvement of confidence.
4. Being a parent or a tutor, practice self-love, and self-talk on your own behalf in proving yourself as a role model for the child.
5. Teach the child that any failure is a routine outcome of life so that it can be avoided onwards with resilience and recurrence.
6. Instill adventure-based liberty of mind in the child for showing his or her hidden abilities with confidence.
7. Support the recreational passions of the child by heartening his or her interests and never try to impose your own interests.
8. Increasing the communication skills in a child on the social scene is a key factor in improving the confidence issues.
Listening is the initial cognitive ability in child education. The talent to listen successfully is significant life dexterity. Lacks in the dynamic flow of listening hinder a child from accessing and processing information. To furnish your child with the essential tools of success scores, ensure an intensively developed listening skill. While energetically involved with your child to get better his listening skills, you should also assist his concentration span and aptitude to focus.
How to Develop listening skills in childhood?
There are a number of ways to build up listening skills in children during the early stages of child development. Here are given some basic rules to improve the listening of the child.
1. Examine your child’s hearing to remove impaired factors.
2. Tell stories or other interesting things for the children to attract them to listen.
3. Involve your children in any dialogue to develop their skills to listen.
4. Teach your child to keep eye contact while listening.
5. Secure your children from noise pollution at home or in school.
3. Enhance The Reading Skills
Early education takes reading as a basic source of instruction. To develop the reading skills of the children at an early stage of their academic career, following necessary measures, must be made.
1. Make links: Produce links of the reading references of the things or events already present in the mind of children to arouse the curiosity of reading in them.
2. Pose queries: Inquiring various questions will construct the capacity of reading in a child who ultimately looks for hints in the texts to read.
3. Generate “mind dynamics: Building the illustrative images converts the texts into the motional motives of mind helpful in the reading process.
4. Launch inferences: The inferences of the textual mater from the real-life stories nurture the reading favors among the children.
5. Supervise comprehension.: The habit of comprehension redresses the enter concepts in a text to enhance reading.
4. Improve the Vocabulary Strengths
Picking a wide range of vocabulary supports the children in achieving their academic-based social benefits too earlier in their lives. The vocabulary content learned by a child can immensely be increased without imposing learning thrusts upon them. Try to bond a long life affiliation of a child with the words for success orientation.
How to Increase a Child’s Vocabulary in Early Childhood
There are no long patterns of learning but only three plans can help the children in adopting a sequence of strong vocabulary. There is three-way to increase kids’ vocabulary in childhood.
1. Readout aloud for the children: Reading at high tones stimulate more dialogue on behalf of a child with the parents or the teachers. For a child, it seems effective to develop vocabulary competence.
2. Allow the children for their choices: Imagine sorting out the interests of the children to select the reading material for them in the form of books etc. This constructs a liking of the books to build the new and vast scope of vocabulary.
3. Interact the children while reading: Tolerate the children to trace the books for concrete concepts. During the process of study, ask the children about the reading preferences and comprehension tasks.
5. Develop the Counting Proficiency
Children use numeral recognition or basic counting skills through routine activities in the home and at school. These skills help the early learners in knowing the elementary as well as the advanced stages of schooling. The quality focusing on counting proficiency requires the conceptual clarity of the learners on various mathematical concerns. Some such issues are representation, measurement, estimation, pattern procedures, problem solving and space senses, etc. The counting run math concepts bring a build of concrete and long learned knowledge of menstruation. For eliminating math fear and equipping the necessary children with necessary skills, following vital cum fundamental requirements are recommended:
1. Consideration of size, shape, load and relating patterns
2. Capability to count vocally and in script
3. Identification of numerals
4. Recognizing the extent of quantities
5. Knowledge of one-to-one correspondence
6. Understanding arithmetical functions
6. Boost Up the Child Memory
The requirements of memory for children are a lot more than the demands of memory for adults. Contrary to adults, the children need many things to learn in the realms of observations, sensations, and expositions to the world. Children are continuously showered with the beams of new Information whether interesting or boring. Exceedingly, the children are anticipated both to discover and demonstrate their knowledge on periods’ basis. Hence a valuable and resourceful memory is significant for school works’ accomplishment.
How increase child’s Memory?
There are some important memory-enhancing factors for children. Here are 10 ways to boost the child’s memory effectively.
1.Provide academic dimensions in multiple categories
2. Educate children to learn study material time and again
3. Teach children to employ visuals and other memory tactics
4. Present concise academic handouts earlier to class works
5. Instruct children to become dynamic readers
6. Jot down the solving steps in math problems
7. Provide reclamation performance for early learners
8. Assist students to widen signs while gathering information
9. Create memory-filled minds prior to erudition
10. Evaluate study staff prior to the time of sleeping
7. Intensify the Child Expression Power
From the cognitive domains of development of children, the most important domain is communication or expression, Expression power is utilized in communicating the study material orally or written. Oral communication is demonstrated prior to the written communication process in the learning patterns of a child.
Here is a brief description of the factors or efforts by which we can improve and intensify the expression power of a learning child:
1. Encourage a child to express his or her observations openly
2. Make a child bold in speaking on the queries or replies
3. Manage a friendly environment
4. Eliminate the fear of expression in front of masses
5. Craft a rich language environment in language classes
6. Don’t let a child become a silent listener
7. Arrange activities in peer groups
8. Enhance the participation rate of activities
In Conclusion: The education standards require the smooth implementation of these governed cum instructive procedures. Up to date syllabi, qualified teachers, painstaking parents, effective lesson planning, and above all the institutional activities are the major concerns to improve the quality of student learning outcomes. It is the need of the hour to bring up the future survivors as productive persons for mankind which are not possible without the efficient spread of quality learning outcomes in education. The article is an effort regarding this wide spectrum motive.